What is Hypnotherapy?
Hypnotherapy is a tool that taps into a person’s unlimited potential to bring about positive changes. It is a state of focused attention that allows people to use their minds more powerfully and effectively. Hypnosis is a deep state of relaxation and focus, where the mind is more open to suggestions. When people are in hypnosis they are in control the entire time: the hypnotist is the guide of the experience.
How does it work?
Hypnosis works by quieting the conscious mind which allows for the subconscious mind to do healing work on the issues at hand. Hypnotists encourage their clients to use their imagination. Mental imagery and visualization are powerful tools, especially in a focused state of attention. Once we create a mental picture of the desired change, we are more able to bring this change into manifestation.
What is hypnosis used for?
- Stress Reduction • Pain Relief • Depression
- Weight Loss • Children’s Issues • Smoking Abatement
- Anxiety • Insomnia • Trauma
- Phobias • Grief and Loss • Spirituality
- Creativity • Self-esteem • Relationships
- Self-sabotage • Study habits • Lifestyle Changes
- Chronic Illness
Which one of our therapists provides Hypnotherapy?
Click on the names below
Danelle Becklund, LPCC
Tawn Head, LPCC
Don Hamilton, LPCC