When you call our main office at (505) 891-1583 we can discuss your different Private Pay and health insurance payment options for paying for services.
In-Network Health Plan Benefits
We are in-network with many health plans in New Mexico and Texas. Before starting services we will contact your health plan and help determine your portion of the fees for our
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield
- Champ VA
- Christus Health
- Molina Marketplace
- New Mexico Health Connections
- Presbyterian Health Plan
- True Health
- All Medicaid Centennial Plans (BCBS, Molina, Presbyterian, United and Western Skies coming in 2019)
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield
- All STARS Medicaid Plans (Amerigroup, BCBS, Sendero, Molina, and United)
Out-of-Network Health Plan Benefits
If your health plan is not listed here we may also be able to work with your insurance plan as an out-of-network provider. In those circumstances, we typically bill your health plan directly. You can then make payment directly to The Enhancement Center. See below for Private Pay options.
- Pay by Credit Card
- On our website
- By calling our main office – (505) 891-1583
- By signing a form to give us the authorization to process your card when charges accrue.
- Some of our therapists have credit card readers to take payment at the time of the session.
- Payment Plan arrangements can be made through the main office if you are unable to pay the full amount at the time of the session.
- We also accept most personal checks.
Here are some additional advantages of paying privately for services.
When we don’t accept your health plan.
When we don’t have an opening with a therapist that takes your health plan.
For greater control over how or if your personal health information is disclosed
- Private Pay invoices and receipts are sent to the address and/or email of your choice.
- No health record information is sent to your home without your consent.
- No health insurance plan will have access to your health record.
- We will only disclose your personal healthcare information to sources you pre-approve. (There are some limits to confidentiality which will be discussed with your therapist)
- Your Private Pay health record is still available to you upon request.
- For Private Pay a behavioral health diagnosis is not required, as it is for services through a health plan.
When using your Out-of-Network benefits
- We could bill your health plan and have it applied to your deductible, but our Private Pay discounts do not apply.
- Your total annual Out-of-Network deductible often exceeds the amount that you’d pay for our services in a covered year.
- Health plans often require prior authorization for some or all of your sessions which means you have to wait for services to start, Private Pay does not.
For circumstances and/or services that your health plan won’t cover
- Additional supports and/or coaching between sessions like emails, texts, and/or phone call follow-ups urgent or otherwise.
- Treatment that does not presume you have an illness like therapy for personal growth, life changes, and relationship issues.
Call us for our rates, as they differ depending on the type of service and the state you live in. Ask for our first session discount.