Counseling and Psychotherapy Services in New Mexico
At one time or another most of us have been faced with overwhelming personal or family concerns. Maybe you’ve considered counseling but weren’t sure of the next step. If you feel this way, it’s time to seek the help of a professional mental health therapist, someone who will respectfully and confidentially be there for you. Let counseling help you be a better you.
The Enhancement Center is contracted with many of the local insurance health plans. Contact us to see if we are a provider for your plan.
We are also contracted with Albuquerque Public Schools as a therapy provider in the schools. We currently provide services at Volcano Vista High School and Hodgin Elementary School.
Our therapists have experience with:
• Anxiety – excessive worry, panic attacks, obsessive thoughts and compulsive behaviors, phobias, experiencing traumatic events
• Depression – not sleeping well or sleeping too much, lack of appetite, lack of desire for intimacy with your partner, angry outbursts, uncontrollable sadness or thoughts of death and/or suicide
• Marriage and Couples Counseling – lack of trust, infidelity, constant arguing, lack of intimacy
• Family Therapy – disruptive family life, excessive arguing, problems with blended families
• Children’s Challenging Behavior – disruptive or unmanageable behavior at home or at school
• Substance Abuse and Recovery
• Problems at Work -poor performance due to personal concerns, excessive absences, at risk of losing your job
• Older/Elderly Adults
• People with Special Needs
For Services in Texas:
Phone (512) 809-9598
Fax (505) 891-1768
4900 Spicewood Springs Rd.
Austin, TX 78759